Fight Tips » Street fighting » How to Street Fight » Gona stop fighting :/

Notices

Gona stop fighting :/

How to Street Fight

All about it. Your personal stories, strategies, questions.

Old 08-27-2008, 05:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Prospect

Expertise Given: 0
Expertise Earned: 0
Zenny: 2,111

Default Gona stop fighting :/

have u guys ever thought of stop fighting? my girl friend got pretty upset after my last fight so she askt me to stop fight beacous shes sick of it. So i gona stop fight but there is 1 problem with it, i didn't ounderstand all guys who were writing here what should i do ppl call me for wuzzy etc. I never had that problem but now when i'm done fighting i got that problem ALOT like 90% of the ppl i have beat up are now like lol don't u dare to fight me? etc but during the time i still were fighting they were to scared and i'm getting sick of it. anyone got some good tip how i can shut'em up without hittig them?
Ettan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 05:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Gatekeeper

Zenny: 1,910

Default Re: Gona stop fighting :/

well if you mean street fights, fights at school etc... then yeah i think you should stop for your gf. just don't get involved with it. it's not even a case of walking away, just stay away before it escalates, don't talk back to people who want to fight. relax and keep your mind on pussy. you will never shut up every prick in the world and when you realise it empowers you because you let it wash over you.

you should still train tho if you like the physicality of fighting, it's good for discipline and stress relief.
Old 08-27-2008, 06:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Prospect

yeah i will keep on training but not hitting on bag's or fighting i will just do ordenary weight lifting

i tryed to jst iggnore them but they are still talking shit as fast as i enter the café ot the school etc and they have written pussy chicken and so on all over my looker... when i enterd the café today 4 guys "i have kickt all there asses in fights" were sitting at the other side of the room and startto yell like yo chicken wana fight? First i iggnored them so they walkt up to me as i were stading in the line and were like u don't dare to fight? so i just told them that i do't feel like fighting u guys agen already kickt ur ass don't need to send ya crying home to mum agen and smiled then i walkt away owned them

The funniest part with that is that the "leader" of that "gang" actely started to cry when i broke hes nose during our fight infront of the whole school so i hope that will shut him up for a while
Old 08-27-2008, 06:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
HALL OF FAMER

Expertise Given: 175
Expertise Earned: 312
Fighting Style: Muay Thai, Tae Kwon Do, Street Fighting, Boxing
Fight Record: Muay Thai: 1-0 Int'l Pro 6-1-0 Amateur Boxing: 2-2
Zenny: 8,149
Reputation: Juno has a reputation beyond reputeJuno has a reputation beyond repute

Come one Ettan. It's great that your not fighting, but you don't have to worry about people calling you a bitch. If you have already beat these kids up, you don't have anything left to prove. You could start fighting in the ring, and just let people know your tougher than ever, or you could just remind the kids of how you already took care of them in the past. Stand your ground, stay on your toes, but don't ask for a fight.

In a world covered by endless water...
Juno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 07:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Prospect

i have already tryed to start boxing were on a try out like 2 weeks ago didn't make it :/ the boxing gym where i live is realy small so they only train 6 ppl at the time so me and like 5 other guys were fighting for the last spot and i think i were the best acous the trainer askt me where i have lear all every thing so i told him the true and said i were a street fighter and aperently he don't wana train me beacous i'm a street fighter but i'll go there later this week and ask him if i can start train there since i'm done street fighting
Old 08-27-2008, 07:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Prospect

Expertise Earned: 2
Zenny: 1,253

Sometimes a fight is unavoidable, you should defend yourself if someone trys to mug you, what you going to do just stand their and let them kick shit outta you? I'am sure your missus would rather you come home with a split lip and a black eye then not come home at all. But all the name calling and shit, don't worry about that, just ignore them, their just pissed their not getting any.
Slippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 07:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Prospect

btw any one got some good tips that i should think of during the try out since i don't know that much about boxing all i know is like i'm not alowed to kick or hitt someone ounder the belt thats it xD

i'll try slippy but i'm kinda easy to piss of and the i don't think i can skipp to beat them
Old 08-28-2008, 01:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
HALL OF FAMER

Expertise Given: 10
Expertise Earned: 110
Fighting Style: Sanshou, Muay Thai, BJJ, Boxing, Submissions and MMA
Fight Record: 6-1-1
Zenny: 12,834

well my gf doesn´t like me to get into fights either... cuz like any normal person you care about the ones you love and you don´t want them to get hurt... I mean Martial Arts are not used for picking up fights, is for Self Defence and Protection... You can still train all you want. So she might not want you to fight but what if someone does something to her? You would know how to handle it and i think she wouldn´t mind if you beat the shit out of him...

And the people talking shit about you, be proud of yourself... i mean over here nobody has dare to say that in my face... only some people i hate that would talk shit on my back but they are losers anyways that dont even deserve my ass getting in trouble for beating them... but in your case if someone just comes up to you and say that¨dont u dare fight me? you wuss? i dont have any idea how i would react, i would probably just take the brass knuckles out and break his nose and start choking until his eyes pop out of his head... soo thats a plus 1 for you XD

point is if someone comes up to you and starts to verbally attack you, you can verbally defend respond and attack again... but if they just keep saying shit try to ignore it it´s hard... but hey you got your girlfriend and she will be very proud of you, you are not getting into fights to prove her you really love her and she will apreciate that, women care for those details and also you have your real friends that will support you (if they are real friends)...

But have in mind that if one of those fuckers lays even a finger on you, you have all the rights to beat the shit out of them... cuz you are not starting it and they have physically attacked you, and you were just defending yourself...

My girlfriend also has told me that she doent like me to get into fights but whener i have a tournament I got all her support... ;D and I hope your grilfriend also understands your passion for fighting...

and about the boxing trainer lol... just make up a story that you have trained in other place XD make a good first impression later on you can talk bout the past you are not very proud of (after gaining his trust and affection) I mean me and my trainer haha we are cool he´s the best, is really important to find a trainer that you actually like...

DaeronX: Hey Dzhabar any tips on fighting?

Dzhabar Askerov: just fight with your heart my friend

DaeronX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 02:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Prospect

my non fighting dosent work that good -.- when i were in the caftoday a guy yell that my girl friend were a hoe so i push him up agenst the wall and dared him to say it agen but he didn't so i let go of him and when i were on my way otf the cafe he throw a sandwitch at me and needless to say i got realy angry so i walkt over to him he and hes friends were sitting at a table so i stood infront of him and lookt at him then he said agen that my girl friend were a hoe so i knee him inthe face and then when he fall to the ground i got ontop of him and started to at the living shit out of him -.- so i'm suspended from school for 2 weeks. but most important is that my girl won't like this /
Old 08-28-2008, 05:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
HALL OF FAMER

Expertise Given: 10
Expertise Earned: 110
Fighting Style: Sanshou, Muay Thai, BJJ, Boxing, Submissions and MMA
Fight Record: 6-1-1
Zenny: 12,834

Wtf was this in school?... I mean this might sound hard but you got to talk with teacher so they punish him not you, i mean if it´s school... dont get into to trouble, i mean thats probably what your girlfriend is mad about not the fact that you steped up but the fact that you are now SUSPENDED

DaeronX: Hey Dzhabar any tips on fighting?

Dzhabar Askerov: just fight with your heart my friend

DaeronX is offline   Reply With Quote