Fight Tips » Street fighting » How to Street Fight » Whats the most serious fight you've ever been in?

Notices

Whats the most serious fight you've ever been in?

How to Street Fight

All about it. Your personal stories, strategies, questions.

Old 09-24-2011, 08:37 AM   #31 (permalink)
Legend

Expertise Given: 19
Expertise Earned: 25
Fighting Style: Muay Thai, BJJ, TKD, Boxing, high-school wrestling, krav maga.
Fight Record: nothing official yet
Zenny: 3,134

Default Re: Whats the most serious fight you've ever been in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocSatan View Post
Here's 1 for you ;

So a suicide bomber walked into the entrance of our base and before he could detonate,we blew his brains out.That brain matter stayed on the wall for about a week before our dogs cleaned it all up.Anyways,after he was KIA the rest of his buddies who were supposed to rush in after him we presume opened fire w/ small arms and RPGs.Myself and the Squad that was supposed to have gone on a mission that very same morning were already geared up and we moved out to react to contact.As soon as our guard tower opened fire w/ its PKM the enemy already ran off.We chased them into an orchard about 2 k away from the F.O.B(forward operating base) were they opened fire on us w/ AK's.We returned fire and our M240 and M249 laid suppressive fire so our grenadier could fire 2 M203 rounds at their location.After the 2 rounds were fired,the enemy did not return fire.We sent a team to position to flank just moments before the 203 rounds were fired, and now they assaulted through the orchard.As soon as our combat maneuvers were completed,We determined that the 203 rounds obliterated our enemies in the area of impact-there was no signs of them save for the 7.62mm casings in the area.We has C.A.S.(close air support) scout the area to see if any wounded ran out o the village near by and our Q.R.F drove into the village to secure it by this time too.There was no signs of any enemy in the village( this village was also I.S.A.F friendly).
/thread. He wins. Go home.
tylereast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 12:35 AM   #32 (permalink)
All Hype

Expertise Given: 1
Expertise Earned: 0
Fighting Style: Street, Karate, MMA, Capoeira, Brazilian Jujitsu, Muay Thai, Hiryuu
Fight Record: 74 Wins/29 Loses
Zenny: 745

I got two stories. The first happened in a town not far from where I live. Me and two of my friends were heading somewhere, I honestly forget where, but for some reason a group of around 10-11 guys walked up to us and decided to act like they were bad asses and jump us. The three of us held our own and the guys ran away before long, probably expecting three white kids to be easy pickings. Didn't end badly, only a few bruises, but I've never gone up against odds like that. The other story is shorter. A kid pulled a knife on me and stabbed me in the foot. Didn't hurt too bad but it was enough to make me beat the living shit out of the kid.
Zenitheon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:42 AM   #33 (permalink)
All Hype

Expertise Given: 1
Fighting Style: wrestling(2years) and boxing(1 1/2 years)
Fight Record: wrestling:46-6 boxing: 5-2
Zenny: 629
Reputation: HighschoolBrawle is an unknown quantity at this point

jumped by 5 people while walking home from school. one guy pulled a knife,so i pulled mine.luckily they backed off after the knife guys friends freaked out on him for pulling a knife in the first place.
Old 03-20-2012, 07:59 PM   #34 (permalink)
Gatekeeper

Expertise Given: 5
Expertise Earned: 24
Fighting Style: Hit & Run
Zenny: 2,114

hm, I wasn't even involved, but when I was at a folk festival a fight broke out, and one of the fuckheads involved pulled a gun and fired it multiple times in the direction of the crowd I stood in.. luckily nobody was hit, and the fight broke up after the shots were fired, but it was scary...

-tramp

Last edited by tramp; 10-04-2012 at 12:53 AM.
tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:58 PM   #35 (permalink)
Fan Favorite

Expertise Given: 2
Expertise Earned: 10
Fighting Style: TKD, freestyle/greco roman wrestling, judo, kickboxing/boxing
Fight Record: have only competed in wrestling
Zenny: 865

i got suckered into a party 2 yrs ago on new years. little did i know majority of the people there had planned to jump me. they were all wannabe gangsters(all white boys from the country). the guy who organized it is supposed to be some badass around here, when really he has never fought anyone 1 on 1 bc hes an addict that cant hold his own. anywho, i dropped the weakest one immediately after his first sucker punch. he tried to grab me from the ground so i got on him and opened up. the instigator of the fight then decides to sucker punch me in the temple over and over and over(about 10 times cuz he hits like a girl). after it started to hurt i rolled off the dude and stood back up. at which point i realize a pool stick has been broken over my back by yet a 3rd person. i fought the main dude until he was panting and couldnt go on anymore. then he appoligizes and starts blaming other people for the fight. lol. it was ridiculous, i came out with 3 marks on my back from a pool stick. and apparently in the middle of this the dude on the grounds girl thought it would be smart to punch me on top of the head(i never felt it) and broke her hand in 3 spots. FUN FUN!!
Old 03-25-2012, 02:13 PM   #36 (permalink)
Prospect

Expertise Given: 3
Fighting Style: Karate , TKD
Fight Record: 3-1-0
Zenny: 965

Well not that bad but this guy which i pissed off took out a pen knife on the bus and threatened to stab me, all of a sudden the bus stopped and the knife landed between my arms and body(near the armpit area). Luckily i managed to calm the pissed guy after that.
waynkaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:03 PM   #37 (permalink)
Poindexter

Expertise Given: 0
Fighting Style: Taekwondo, BJJ
Fight Record: 56/74
Zenny: 618

My most brutal fight, I was at a public swimming pool (where a lot of people hang out at where i live) and some "gangsters" form my school attacked me, there were 2 of them... the first grabbed me from behind and tried to throw me to the ground, i elbowed him in the stomach and delivered a rear leg round kick to his outer leg. Meanwhile his friend charged me spilling his drink in my eyes, i couldn't see so i got knocked onto the deck around the pool, form there he pounced and punched me 2 times in the face bloodying my lip and breaking my nose, when i could see again i postured up and did an armbar and hyper-extended his elbow, then i knocked his jaw out of place with a vert punch. his friend got angry spit at me and ran away.

The Way of the master...
NGermano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 08:20 AM   #38 (permalink)
Underdog

Expertise Given: 51
Expertise Earned: 5
Fighting Style: Nothing atm , usually rely on street fighting techniques
Fight Record: don't have one
Zenny: 306

I was about to fight about 15 people at once few months ago but it never happened , iam not really a trouble maker so a life and death situation has never happened to me before , though when i was younger ( fourth or fifth grade ) kids in my neibourhood didn't like me much because i was new and got into many fights lol i had to face 3 kids at once but i kicked their asses .
jakora1 is offline   Reply With Quote