Fight Tips » Street fighting » How to Street Fight » How to absolutely destroy and incapacitate multiple enemies before a fight even begin

Notices

How to absolutely destroy and incapacitate multiple enemies before a fight even begin

How to Street Fight

All about it. Your personal stories, strategies, questions.

Old 11-18-2011, 08:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
Poindexter

Expertise Given: 0
Expertise Earned: 0
Zenny: 982
Reputation: SenseiHunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Exclamation How to absolutely destroy and incapacitate multiple enemies before a fight even begin

This will be short, as i am not a friend of many words.

First thing you will need to establish.
What type of enemies?
  • Dangerous?
    Thieves?
    Rapists?
    Bullys?

Now, if it is the latter, only use this technique if you are sure they are a danger to your well being.

Depending on what type of enemy, you may or may not want to use this. (It involves crushing the trachea of your opponent.)

Your enemy approaches you.
Declare that you do not wish to fight and you are trying to avoid a fight.
If they press on start stepping back at their pace. Repeat that you do not wish for a fight.
If they even look like they are about to strike you are assault you in any way, take a quick stop and step forward as you bring the side of your hand(directly under the side of the pinky) as far under their chin as possible.
This will ensure that even if they do have reflexes fast enough to drop their chin, your hand will go underneath.
Your enemy will then bow at the waist and attempt to grab their throat and your shirt.
You now have the decision to let them live or die. You may pull out their phone and call 911, or you may walk away. If it was a school bully or a random person save them. If it was a rapist or a person with murderous intent, let them die.
If there are multiple people there, they will be too frightened for their friends life to attack you. Make your escape.

My first Tutorial, finished(almost)
have any suggestions? Comments? critique? post it!
SenseiHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 10:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
Poindexter

Zenny: 775

Default Re: How to absolutely destroy and incapacitate multiple enemies before a fight even b

I would attempt Bruce's hammer principle to intercept my opponent if he makes a move.
Mysticboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 10:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
Gatekeeper

Expertise Given: 24
Expertise Earned: 9
Fighting Style: instinct
Fight Record: stopped keeping track
Zenny: 1,335

Default Re: How to absolutely destroy and incapacitate multiple enemies before a fight even b

i would suggest not to pick fights with multiple opponents, tell them to fuck off, and walk away.

you can only take down 1 enemy with your attack, if its a group of people, they will be very pissed off, and probably go 5v1, wich you will prbably lose

Yeah, and someone just +repped you for calling out nazi gothics XD. ~W

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
First important thing is stance, so get your feet about shoulder length apart, but keep is staggered so one of your feet is forward at a comfortable distance. At this point, you drive hard from your left foot, pushing your hip forward, turn your shoulder, and extend your hand all the way to the keyboard, and use the fucking search function
ChaosPrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Legend

Expertise Given: 19
Expertise Earned: 25
Fighting Style: Muay Thai, BJJ, TKD, Boxing, high-school wrestling, krav maga.
Fight Record: nothing official yet
Zenny: 3,218

Okay, a handful of thing things:

"Your enemy will then bow at the waist and attempt to grab their throat and your shirt." Yes, we know exactly what people will do when we apply force to them........................

"This will ensure that even if they do have reflexes fast enough to drop their chin, your hand will go underneath. "
See above............................................. ..............................................

"You now have the decision to let them live or die. You may pull out their phone and call 911, or you may walk away. If it was a school bully or a random person save them. If it was a rapist or a person with murderous intent, let them die."
Because this will definitely kill them (like a death touch too. They fall right over gagging on their own foolishness), and you won't be in trouble if you did kill someone anyways.

"If there are multiple people there, they will be too frightened for their friends life to attack you."
Because I know my friends and I wouldn't be pissed if someone jabbed one of us in the throat......................

"If they even look like they are about to strike you are assault you in any way"
This will hold up in court, fo sho............................

Okay I'm done with the part where sarcasm drips from my lips like drool from Homer Simpson's mouth.

Here's my problem with this plan in no particular order:
-You don't cover the court scenario that will ensue afterwards at all. The fight is not over until you aren't in jail.
-You don't try to run AT ALL. You match their speed? WTF?
-People will jump away, turn, be faster than you, flinch their hands up, etc. HAVE A PLAN B. If something can go wrong, it probably will.
-I've punched people in the throat. 4 people actually. They've all had very different reactions (none of which was keeling over and grabbing my shirt before falling to the ground dying)
-Did you really just say you hold their life in your hands? Y U NO INCLUDE BANTER?
-Unless it's graphically disturbing, there is no chance in hell their friends will just stand there.

A for effort, your heart is in the right place, but you need to update your info mate....
tylereast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
HALL OF FAMER

Expertise Given: 10
Expertise Earned: 163
Fighting Style: Greatness
Fight Record: 1-0 Semi-pro boxing, 0-5 World stage kickboxing, 7-0 (MT&Boxing/FC) Interclubs/smokers
Zenny: 11,211
Reputation: TheGenius has a reputation beyond reputeTheGenius has a reputation beyond repute

How to absolutely destroy and incapacitate multiple enemies before a fight even begin?

Just ask if you need help. After all, I am a FightTips MOD and a Genius
My videos: http://www.fighttips.com/forum/video...ollection.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luther View Post
I don't think it is too much to say you could very well be the best fighter on the site, Genius.

-Luther
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juno View Post
And this is why you WILL be the champ some day, Mads!

-Shane
Okey, I had to put this up aswell!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokey View Post
I have been doing taekwondo for about 4 weeks and ive learned this move called the low kick.
TheGenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 04:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Legend

Expertise Given: 25
Expertise Earned: 68
Fighting Style: Buddhist Monk
Fight Record: Fisticuffs is for the unenlightened
Zenny: 1,315
Reputation: samuraiprotocol has a reputation beyond reputesamuraiprotocol has a reputation beyond repute

your heart is in the right place but you have to ask yourself a question
"in a confrontation with multiple opponents is anyone going to remember what i said on a forum thread?"

being able to defend yourself effectively on the street doesn't come from set techniques, it comes from the acquisition of physical skill and a practical training method

Last edited by samuraiprotocol; 11-18-2011 at 04:28 PM.
samuraiprotocol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Poindexter

Zenny: 982
Reputation: SenseiHunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past

This technique is only effective as a last resort. If you have any other choice do not use it. I have seen this technique work because it is absolutely terrifying to see your best friend choking to death. I have seen this used before in scenarios similar, in the military and out. It is effective, whether it seems to be or not.
SenseiHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Legend

Expertise Given: 8
Expertise Earned: 81
Fighting Style: There has never been a time where brain has not won over brawn.
Fight Record: Everyone lies on this except for like 5 people. I am onto you other people!
Zenny: 1,281
Reputation: Hesbehindthedoor has a reputation beyond reputeHesbehindthedoor has a reputation beyond repute

No, if I look over and my best friend is choking to death I'm pulling out a knife. In real life its more like "FUCK HE KILLED JOHNNY GET THIS CUNT!" not "oh shit fuck he killed Johnny LEG IT!". Even if they do run now you've got two choices, face murder charges etc or hide the body. Turns out the police investigate murder, whudda thunk it? As for in the military, sure punch to the throat all you damn want. Punch body armor, hurt your fist, punch a helmet, hurt your fist so the neck is one of the best options. Then again in the army you don't need to worry about being arrested for killing someone, assuming you're not killing civilians to get your dick hard.
"I am the Flail of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." - Genghis Khan
"Serving my community is one of the main reason I do what I do. Some feed the homeless, others work with veterans. I teach women how to castrate and kill."
Hesbehindthedoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
Legend

Expertise Given: 25
Expertise Earned: 68
Fighting Style: Buddhist Monk
Fight Record: Fisticuffs is for the unenlightened
Zenny: 1,315
Reputation: samuraiprotocol has a reputation beyond reputesamuraiprotocol has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenseiHunter View Post
This technique is only effective as a last resort. If you have any other choice do not use it. I have seen this technique work because it is absolutely terrifying to see your best friend choking to death. I have seen this used before in scenarios similar, in the military and out. It is effective, whether it seems to be or not.
my point wasn't that the technique isn't effective, my point was that all techniques are pretty useless if you don't have the skill and calm mindset to pull them off under pressure, that's why training is vital
Old 11-18-2011, 11:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Legend

Expertise Given: 19
Expertise Earned: 25
Fighting Style: Muay Thai, BJJ, TKD, Boxing, high-school wrestling, krav maga.
Fight Record: nothing official yet
Zenny: 3,218

MY point was that this isn't effective, among other things. Any strikes to the throat should be like a jab. Used to open the body up for other strikes. Hell, you should never expect just one thing to work EVER.

Also: You've seen it work huh? So you're telling me you've either had a hand in murdering someone or just watched it happened an did nothing. Just want to make sure we're clear for when the police raid the site looking for evidence.
tylereast is offline   Reply With Quote