Fight Tips » Street fighting » How to Street Fight » 2 years ago , I was beaten up by a guy who know muay thai

Notices

2 years ago , I was beaten up by a guy who know muay thai

How to Street Fight

All about it. Your personal stories, strategies, questions.

Old 06-23-2012, 02:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Poindexter

Expertise Given: 0
Expertise Earned: 0
Fighting Style: Muay Thai & MMA
Fight Record: Still Not Yet
Zenny: 683

Default 2 years ago , I was beaten up by a guy who know muay thai

Hey i am new here so just wanna share my story. Well anyway,

Okay, so this is my story i just want to share with u guys that happened two years ago. 2 years ago , i was a guy who mainly played computer games all day long and wore spectacles that made me look like a nerd and an easy target.. I couldnt control myself at that time because i had anger issues and my mum was not around... I scolded a guy online over a game spat and he was unhappy with me and wanted to beat me up. At that point i didnt really care less because it was an online world and he could never beat me up in real life. However , my friend was also playing the game with me and he was also friends with that guy who wanted to beat me up. My friend backstabbed me and told him my school.

Weeks after , the guy and his bunch of friends waited outside my school gate to find trouble with me.. That was when i knew that he had a gang. I was really scared so i called some frens with me , around 8 of them to walk out together and his gang confronted us. He said that he would only let the online dispute go if i agreed to spar with him for 1 min. Little did i knw that he learnt muay thai for a few months... At then , i was skinny and i didnt know how to fight so i just wanted it to be over with as fast as possible so i agreed because i was oso really scared at that time. We walked up to a staircase and he told me i could bring a friend up to the staircase in case they were dishonest. During the fight , i just stood still like a dummy and he gave me several blows to the stomach and finally to my nose which broke my nose and left it bleeding.... After that , he just walked away with his other gang members down the staircase with my other 7 frens just letting them walk away. After the incident , my frens laughed at me for standing there like a dummy and not hitting them back at all because it was a sparring. AT the point of time , i felt really extremly helpless and disgraced myself in front of all my friends. I ran home crying and cried that whole afternoon..... I knew that could never forget this incident for the rest of my life and deep inside of me , i wanted revenge and i dont want to be bullied..

1 year later , a friend introduced me to a fight gym where i learnt muay thai for 3 months and i went there 5 times a week even though i was new because i was determined to improve my skills and during the training sessions all i thought was revenge and that was my motivation. Now , i do not go there anymore because of studies but i bought a punching bag at home. I feel confident now and i know that if anybody tries to bully me again , they will suffer!!!! I have also gained muscle and mass to 75kg now at 179cm...

This is my life story, just wanted to share this with u guys.

NOW : 27/6/2012
Please visit this thread to see my current skills and pls do give me your most honest critics and feedbacks!!!
My Muay Thai Punching Bag Video

Last edited by RickSilva; 06-27-2012 at 02:51 PM.
RickSilva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 03:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Legend

Expertise Given: 52
Expertise Earned: 62
Fighting Style: Boxing,Greko Roman Wrestling,Muay Thai,Brawling
Fight Record: 4000 Fights in Zone4
Zenny: 286
Reputation: Ilusionaryleft has a reputation beyond reputeIlusionaryleft has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: 2 years ago , I was beaten up by a guy who know muay thai

A newbie I finaly like.
Congrats mate...You managed to change.
Thats great...Fucking great
We all want to change in some way or another.But some of us are just to scared or just give up half the way.But seems like u managed to change.You got my respect mate...
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
Ilusionaryleft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 07:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Prospect

Expertise Given: 3
Fighting Style: Kyokushin
Zenny: 900

I basically was bullied my whole youth because I was a late grower and was and easy target. I have been training for years now and I still have a chip on my shoulder and use it to get me through the most brutal training. Never forget that feeling of being bullied and never let it happen again. Keep training and use that as strength, it has pushed me to never give up and always continue my training. Now if someone fucks with you, you can kick their ass. Sick story, I am glad you made the effort to better yourself.
maverik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 07:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
All Hype

Fighting Style: Lima lama/Kickboxing
Zenny: 852

I started to train because I was bullyed, but now they gimme respect because maybe I didn't learned to fight but I really got "BALLS" to face up all of them
Aressi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Contender

Expertise Given: 15
Expertise Earned: 4
Fighting Style: teukgong moosool
Zenny: 342

WHAT KIND OF DICKHEAD FREINDS ARE THEY!

Last edited by kyosa; 06-23-2012 at 10:57 PM.
kyosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 11:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Prospect

Expertise Given: 3
Fighting Style: Kyokushin
Zenny: 900

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aressi View Post
I started to train because I was bullyed, but now they gimme respect because maybe I didn't learned to fight but I really got "BALLS" to face up all of them
confidence is a powerful tool
maverik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 04:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilusionaryleft View Post
A newbie I finaly like.
Congrats mate...You managed to change.
Thats great...Fucking great
We all want to change in some way or another.But some of us are just to scared or just give up half the way.But seems like u managed to change.You got my respect mate...
Thanks i didnt knew that my story had such strength but it impact my life i was once a loser so i hope my story inspire others so i jus wanna share it. (':
Old 06-24-2012, 05:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Contender

Expertise Given: 12
Expertise Earned: 12
Fighting Style: Boxing, Street
Fight Record: N/A
Zenny: 447

Good Job changing yourself like that. Most people just give up on training and forget about what motivates them to train. You didn't and for that you have my respect also. Now hopefully you are not as easy of a target as you were before.
Old 06-27-2012, 02:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe7 View Post
Good Job changing yourself like that. Most people just give up on training and forget about what motivates them to train. You didn't and for that you have my respect also. Now hopefully you are not as easy of a target as you were before.
Hey , if u dun mind , check out my current punching bag video (: and give me your most honest feedback.

My Muay Thai Punching Bag Video